Important: The Conference is interested in participants only. However, we can provide you with visa support (including invitation letter) only in the following cases:
- you have an invited/sponsored talk on the conference;
- or you are the author of an accepted paper;
- or you are an accompanying person of the paper's author;
- or you have already paid the registration fee
- or you have provided us with proofs of your interest in conference area and references for you publications and occupation
All foreign nationals are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation. The Embassies of Russia and Russian Consulates require that all foreign travelers to Russia have a Russian visa invitation in order to issue the applicant a Russian visa.
To receive official invitation letter, please, provide us the following materials by e-mail as soon as possible:
- Full color and high quality scan of the main page of your foreign passport (any graphics format will do - pdf, tiff, jpeg,png, psd. PDF is preferred).
- Name of participant
- Full work address
- Title of report
- Contact information
- Which of Russian Consulate are you going to apply a visa(country, city)
Important: Making invitation letters will take time (up to 30 days for EU countries, 45 days for other countries), please be patient. The invitation letter will be sent to you by express mail.
Important: your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia, at least 2 visa-designated pages must be blank.
Important: Deadline - June 1, 2013
After you receive the invitation letter, you have to make a visa in Russian Embassy or Consulate in your country by yourself (contact your Embassy for additional requirements).
Download registration form (PDF)
if you experiencing any problems with pdf form you may use the rtf version.
Download registration form (RTF)